Clearwater Cove Work Week Info:
- We will be leaving from the Young Life office at 12 noon on Sunday May 15th. We will be stopping in Platte City for a quick lunch.
- We will be returning on Friday May 20th. Still waiting for final details. Plan on departing after breakfast. That should put us back in the Joe around 2:30
What to Bring?
- Everyday cloths and work cloths. We will be working on projects around campMonday thru Thursday.
- Close toed shoes for work projects.
- Work Gloves if you have a pair. Don't worry otherwise.
- Swim wear.
- Rain Gear
- Bedding, towel, and toiletries.
- Bring $15 to help with gas for the drive down and back.
Please fill out this health form and bring it with you. Clearwater does not require a Doctors Signature.